- About ERP
- Courses & Certificates
- Students in Action
- Research & Industry Collaboration
- Career & Placement
- Applications & Scholarships
- Buiness & Information Technology Department
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Supply Chain Management consists of four 3-credit hour courses.
Students will be responsible for prerequisite knowledge as determined by course instructors and listed
in the Graduate Catalog.
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Supply Chain Management requires the following 12 hours of coursework:
• ERP 5310 - Supply Chain Management Systems in an ERP Environment
Required one of the followings:
Two elective courses from the following:*
* Non Business & Information Technology students must select ERP 5110 as one of the two electives.