Graduate Certificate in Digital Supply Chain Management
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Supply Chain Management consists of four 3-credit hour courses.
Students will be responsible for prerequisite knowledge as determined by course instructors and listed in the Graduate Catalog.
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Supply Chain Management requires the following 12 hours of coursework:
• ERP 5310 - Supply Chain Management Systems in an ERP Environment
Required one of the followings:
- BUS 6425 - Operations and Project Management
- ME 5708- Rapid Product Design and Optimization
- ENG MGT 5614 Supply Chain Management
- ENG MGT 5615 Production Planning and Scheduling
Two elective courses from the following:*
- ERP 5110 - Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Design and Implementation
- ERP 5410 - Use of Business Intelligence
- ERP 6610 - Advanced Customer Relationship Management
- ERP 6120 - Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Configuration and Integration
- ME 5757/ENG MGT 5515 - Integrated Product and Process Design
- ME 5656 - Design for Manufacture
- ME 5760 / AE 5760 - Probabilistic Engineering Design
- ME 5763 - Principles and Practice of Computer-Aided Design
Start your application HERE.