- About ERP
- Courses & Certificates
- Students in Action
- Scholarship & Assistantship
- Research & Industry Collaboration
- Career & Placement
- Applications & Scholarships
- Buiness & Information Technology Department
News > SAS Training Workshops for Missouri S&T Faculty
Published: Thursday, February 22, 2010
SAS Institute Inc., the Department of Business and Information Technology, the Center for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) will provide following two training workshops to Missouri S&T faculty:
- 9 am – 11:30 am, Friday, May 7: Statistical Modeling and Analysis using SAS Enterprise Guide workshop
- 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm, Friday, May 7: Business Intelligence using SAS Enterprise Miner and Text Miner workshop
Both workshops will take place in Toomey 251 Computer Learning Lab and will include hands-on exercises that can be easily adapted into classroom teaching and academic research.
Both workshops are free to Missouri S&T faculty. As seats are limited, please email Dr. Bih-Ru Lea at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for one or both workshops. Registration will be open until all seats are taken.