- About ERP
- Courses & Certificates
- Students in Action
- Scholarship & Assistantship
- Research & Industry Collaboration
- Career & Placement
- Applications & Scholarships
- Buiness & Information Technology Department
Corporations world-wide have focused on improving business processes for the past two decades. In their efforts to use information technology more effectively in enabling business processes, we have seen the emergence and growth of Enterprise Systems, and more recently, Extended Enterprise Systems such as Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM), Performance Dashboards and Scorecards, and Business Intelligence.
Most Fortune 500 companies have already adopted Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and many midsize companies are also planning ERP implementations (a quick look at ERP Career and Salary).
With a commitment to keep pace with these changes in business processes and technology, the Missouri S&T joined the SAP University alliance, SAS Academic Program, Oracle Academy, and Microsoft's University Alliance programs in order to continue and expand classroom capabilities for integrating ERP software into the curriculum.
Spring 2017 Class Schedule
- 2016-2017 ERP Alumni Assistantship made possible by Ms. M. Wardyn, Ms. S.Krishnamoorthy, and Mr. D. Bhattacheryya. Application open (details)
- Union Pacific Scholarship application open (details )
- Sponsor 2017 ERP/SAP Simulation Competition (limited opportunities, first come first serve, sponsorship form)
- view more event news and photos.