- About ERP
- Courses & Certificates
- Students in Action
- Scholarship & Assistantship
- Research & Industry Collaboration
- Career & Placement
- Applications & Scholarships
- Buiness & Information Technology Department
Corporations world-wide have focused on improving business processes for the past two decades. In their efforts to use information technology more effectively in enabling business processes, we have seen the emergence and growth of Enterprise Systems, and more recently, Extended Enterprise Systems such as Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM), Performance Dashboards and Scorecards, and Business Intelligence.
Most Fortune 500 companies have already adopted Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and many midsize companies are also planning ERP implementations (a quick look at ERP Career and Salary).
With a commitment to keep pace with these changes in business processes and technology, the Missouri S&T joined the SAP University alliance, SAS Academic Program, Oracle Academy, and Microsoft's University Alliance programs in order to continue and expand classroom capabilities for integrating ERP software into the curriculum.
Fall 2017 ERP Class Schedule
- Drop in to discover Cargill IT in Library Video Wall area between 1:30 -3:30 pm, Wed., April 26 (details)
- Monsanto IT Governance presentation scheduled in Fulton 107A at 4 pm on Wed., April 26 (details)
- Cargill to host the 2017 SAP Simulation Competittion Championship on Friday, April 28 (details)
- 2017 Corporate Team Sponsors (in alphabetical order of company name): Deloitte SAP (1), Peabody Energy (2), Monsanto (1), Novus International(1), Nextep Technology Solutions (1), andUnion Pacific (2).
- Deloitte SAP hosted round 3 of the SAP Simulation Competition on Thursday, April 13 (details) and a Coffee Chat session with students on Friday, April 14 (details)
- RSM US presents "The Power of Your Career" (detials)
- SAP Simulation Round 2Competition hosted by Investment Realty (details)
- Sponsor 2017 ERP/SAP Simulation Competition (limited opportunities, first come first serve, sponsorship form)
- view more event news and photos.