- About ERP
- Courses & Certificates
- Students in Action
- Scholarship & Assistantship
- Research & Industry Collaboration
- Career & Placement
- Applications & Scholarships
- Buiness & Information Technology Department
Courses & Certificates → Certificates → SAP Certificate of Excellence
A student is eligible to receive an SAP Certificate of Excellence issued by SAP Americaif a student successfully completed any three of these courses listed below* with a grade of C or above for 2000-, 4000-, and 5000- level courses for an undergraduate student or with a grade of B or above for 5000- and 6000- level courses for a graduate student.
ERP 2110 Introduction to ERP
ERP 4220 Introduction to Decision Dashboard Prototyping
ERP 4610 Customer Relationship Management
ERP 5110 ERP Systems Design and Implementation
ERP 5210 Performance Dashboards, Scorecards, and Data Visualizations
ERP 5240 Enterprise Portal and Mobile Application Development
ERP 5310 Supply Chain Management Systems in ERP Environment
ERP 5410 Use of Business Intelligence
ERP 5510 ERP System Administration
ERP 6120 ERP Systems Configuration and Integration
ERP 6220 Data Modeling & Visualization Prototyping for Enterprise Decision Dashboards
ERP 6444/IST 6444 Essential of Data Warehouse
ERP 6610 Advanced Customer Relationship Management in ERP Environment
March 15 for Spring semester and October 15 for Fall Semester. Complete online application HERE. Applications received after the application deadline will be processed in the following semester.
When to apply
- A student needs to have completed or will be completing the required three courses before application submission deadline. For example, if a student completed ERP2110 in Spring 2016 and is currently taking ERP5110 and ERP5310 in Fall 2016, the student can apply for SAP Certificate of Excellent in Fall 2014 or later. However, the certificate will not be awarded until final course grades are posted and requirements are met.
- For a student who is completing his/her certificate courses during his/her last semester of study at Missouri S&T, the above process applies. You could request the Certificate to be mailed to your home address.
Online Application (click HERE)