- About ERP
- Courses & Certificates
- Students in Action
- Scholarship & Assistantship
- Research & Industry Collaboration
- Career & Placement
- Applications & Scholarships
- Buiness & Information Technology Department
Union Pacific Scholarship/Fellowship
This scholarship/fellowship is created to encourage undergraduate students to pursue specialization in Enterprise Resource Planning. There is one award for $1,800 ($900 per semester for two semesters). The scholarship will be awarded in two semester. The first payment will be awarded when the scholarship recipient is announced. The second payment will be awarded in the following semester when the student provides evidence of progress (e.g. ERP class registration) toward an ERP emphasis, ERP minor, or SAP Certificate of Excellence. The student will provide proper documentation to the Director of the Center for ERP for scholarship renewal approval. If a student decides to not continue to pursue the ERP specialization, the remaining scholarship (second semester award) will not be awarded.
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 or above
- Undergraduate students who intend to pursue a specialization in ERP (e.g., ERP Minor, Digital Supply Chain minor, ERP or BI Graduate Certificate, SAP Certificate of Excellence)
- Applicants must have completed at least one ERP class (e.g., ERP2110 or ERP5110) and must intend to pursue an ERP emphasis, ERP minor, ERP related Graduate Certificate or SAP Certificate of Excellence
- Students conducting research projects, involving in extracurricular activities, or participating in experiential learning activities in an ERP related area (e.g., ERP, Business Intelligence, data visualization, supply chain, data warehouse) are encouraged to apply.
- Students in their early study years are encouraged to apply
- Women and minority are strongly encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
Submit the follow information to email@example.com:
- A copy of an unofficial transcript (you can obtain a copy via JoeSS)
- A copy of your most recent resume (view sample ERP focused resumes here)
- A one-page statement explaining (1) how and why the scholarship will help you to pursue a specialization in ERP and (2) your course plan or research plan to pursue an ERP specialization
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional information.
Jessica Phung is the recipient of the 2015-2016 Union Pacific Scholarship/Fellowship. Jessica is pursuing a BS in Information Science and Technology.
Montana Long is the 2014-2015 recipient of the Union Pacific Scholarship/Assistantship. Montana is pursing a BS in Information Technology and Business.
$500 of the scholarship was used to sponsor the ERP Simulation Competition.
Ivy Miller is the recipient of the 2012-2013 Union Pacific Scholarship/Fellowship. Ivy is pusuing a MS in Information Science and Technology.