- About ERP
- Courses & Certificates
- Students in Action
- Scholarship & Assistantship
- Research & Industry Collaboration
- Career & Placement
- Applications & Scholarships
- Buiness & Information Technology Department
ERP Alumni Assistantship
This Assistantship is established by ERP alumni to encourage students to pursue a specialization in Enterprise Resource Planning.
The 2016-2017 scholarship of $280 is sponsored by Ms. Mackenzie Wardyn, Ms. Soundharya Krishnamoorthy, and Mr. Debashis Bhattacheryya. The award will be distributed to the recipient in the semester the recipient is engaged in experiential learning activities with the Center for ERP.
- Undergraduate student or graduate student who intends to pursue a specialization in ERP (e.g. ERP Minor, Digital Supply Chain minor, ERP or BI Graduate Certificate, SAP Certificate of Excellence)
- Must have completed at least one ERP class (e.g. ERP 2110 or ERP 5110) and must intend to pursue an ERP emphasis, ERP minor, ERP related Graduate Certificate, or the SAP Certificate of Excellence
- Will work for the Center for ERP to conduct research projects, get involved in extracurricular activities, or participate in experiential learning activities for one semester
- Students in their early years of study are encouraged to apply
- Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
Submit the follow information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of an unofficial transcript (you can obtain a copy via JoeSS)
- A copy of your most recent resume (view sample ERP focused resumes here)
- A one-page statement explaining (1) how and why the scholarship will help you to pursue a specialization in ERP and (2) which semester you plan to conduct research projects, get involved in extracurricular activities, or participate in experiential learning activities with the Center for ERP.